07 August 2006

Invading Your TV. . .

Film Elder Productions is suddenly a company on the rise. Okay, well, maybe not on the fast track, but to have even one project off the ground this soon after college is a feat within itself. It's a matter of pride for me, and I'm more than happy to toot my own horn.

So let me take a moment to promote the first two Film Elder videos to make it to the web. The first is Les Pongues, a trailer to a film we hope to release sometime before Christmas. It's a French film we picked up at Cannes, and I think it's going to be a hit. Take a look:



If you're still with me after that, I'd like to present a special preview for The Declan Dempsey Show, a program we're going to be producing for the Web this fall. Part documentary, part sitcom, TDDS concerns the return of world-famous recording artist Declan Dempsey. Witness the trials and tribulations, and possible relapse and death, of one of rock music's most entertaining trainwrecks:



That's just a taste of what we're working on here at Film Elder. If you like them, tell your friends. If you don't like them, then tell your friends anyway. Just make sure they spell the name right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ZOMG LES PONGUES aaaaaaaa roflmao

:D!